Avertissement: Ceci est un service de courtoisie que l’AFANB offre. L’offre d’emploi ou évènement ci-joint nous a été fourni en anglais.
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT – Chipman, New Brunswick, Canada – Chipman Woodlands
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking a motivated individual for the role of Process Improvement.
As a key resource to the Woodlands team, the successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism, accuracy, and detail. In this position, you will work with the various stakeholders in the woodlands setting as required by the business.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in forestry, technical, or mechanical-related degree program
- Years of Experience Required: 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification or willingness to obtain
- Committed to top performance in a safe work environment
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Leading process improvement projects across various functional areas of the organization using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Data collection and analysis, including financial analysis of potential and active projects
- Ensuring projects are in control and measuring savings
- Promoting continuous improvement through various forms of communication
- Working with the leadership and operations team to identify priority areas for improvement in the region
- Working with divisional process owners to implement divisional initiatives in the region.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by July 31, 2017.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.