Woodlands Operations Coordinator
Location: Boyle, Alberta
Closing Date: Not specified
To view Job Posting visit: Woodland Operation Coordinator
Al-Pac is a world leader in the production of high-quality kraft pulp. These positions are located at the millsite, which is a comfortable 2-hour drive North of Edmonton, Alberta.
• Responsible for the delivery of quality of logs to the mill, on time and on budget.
• Coordinate logging, hauling, road construction, road maintenance, reclamation, and silviculture contracts.
• Contribute, perform and be accountable for team cost expectations while supporting safety, quality, production, community and environmental objectives.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, and promote local aboriginal initiatives.
• B.Sc. in Forestry or diploma from a recognized forestry school.
• Must be eligible to register for a professional designation in Alberta.
• Self-motivated individual who works well within a team environment.
• Genuine desire to support a new approach to forest management.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong operational background in forest operations and log haul.
To see entire Job Posting click on this link: 1802049 Woodlands Coordinator_Alberta Pacific
Mail, fax or e-mail your application in confidence to:
Human Resources, Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc.
P.O. Box 8000
Boyle, Alberta T0A 0M0
FAX: (780) 525-8028