WOODLANDS OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Location: Deersdale, NB
Closing Date: April 30, 2018
To view Job Posting visit: Woodland Operations Supervisor
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
We are looking for motivated individuals to contribute to the Forest Products Operations Group as a Woodlands Operations Supervisor for our Deersdale location with the Central New Brunswick Woodlands.
- Education Required: Post-secondary education
- No supervisory experience required
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Desire to work in the field of Forest Management
- Meeting quality, safety, and environmental standards
- Meeting daily and weekly production requirements
- Performance management of a group of contractors
- Identifying opportunities for productivity improvement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online by April 30, 2018.
TO view the entire Job Posting click WOODLANDS OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR- JD IRVING, LIMITED- PDF
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.