General Manager | Forest Protection Limited
Location: Fredericton, NB
Closing Date: unspecified
Job Advertisement: General Manager Forest Protection Limited
General Manager Duties include being responsible for:
- developing and implementing strategic plans for optimizing operational effectiveness,
- providing leadership and direction in operational excellence and execution and for developing and enhancing application technology
- ensure the organization consistently adheres to best practices and the highest standards in the areas of safety, quality, planning, and continuous improvement
- making recommendations for cost optimization and the efficient allocation of resources for research and development projects
- managing all human resources requirements for full time, contract, and seasonal employees
- implementing effective compliance programs across the company
- planning all business, resource acquisition and allocation, budgeting, P & L management and investment
- actively seeking out new markets for FPL’s services
- promoting FPL and its capabilities and be responsible for developing and implementing policies, procedures, processes and controls pertaining to the operations and finances of the company
- demonstrating leadership in aligning employees and processes with the core function of FPL – protecting the forests of New Brunswick.
In addition to business leadership, you will bring passion, energy and team spirit to this unique role.
If you’re looking to join an organization that’s essential to New Brunswick and takes exceptional pride in what it does, please contact Erica Armstrong or Jeff Forbes at (902) 421-2009, or submit your application online at: Apply Here.