Fiber Procurement Supervisor – Woodlands | AV Group NB Inc.
Location: Flexible within Operating Area
For more information see : Fibre Procurement Supervisor
Reporting to the Fiber Procurement Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and management of the purchase of timber and private stumpage program.
- Coordinate and manage the purchase and sale of timber
- Measure and appraise standing timber value
- Build and maintain relationships with private landowners and external customers
- Work closely with AV Group woodlands team in coordinating operations related to private stumpage
- Provide the leadership required to foster an environment of continuous improvement across the operation
- 5 Years progressive experience
- Ability to connect with customers and maintain relationships
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Previous experience with wood procurement and private purchasing considered an asset
- Promote and support all safety and environmental initiatives when performing roles and responsibilities
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Is an energetic, enthusiastic, and team oriented individual
- Strong understanding of forestry operations
- Exceptional organization, decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Computer skills (MSOffice)
- Lean six sigma training would be considered an asset
- Bilingualism will be considered an asset
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources Department before September 20th, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.