*Avertissement: Ceci est un service de courtoisie que l’AFANB offre. L’offre d’emploi ou évènement ci-joint nous a été fourni en anglais.
WOODLOT SERVICE TECHNICIAN (STUMPAGE BUYER)
J. D. Irving, Limited, a leader in the Maritime forest products industry known for its commitment to safety, quality products, service, and sound environmental management is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Woodlot Service Technician (Stumpage Buyer).
- Buy a minimum of 50,000 mtons of stumpage from private woodlots in Southern NB
- Achieve >90% customer satisfaction from woodlot owner clients
- Oversee production/delivery of wood products to ensure JDI best forestry practices are applied and to achieve Woodlot Services P/L objectives
- Inspecting/cruising woodlots on a daily basis
- Experience/knowledge in harvesting systems and road construction
- Good knowledge of GIS and standard Microsoft software
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Good business acumen
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by September 30, 2017.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.