Avertissement: Ceci est un service de courtoisie que l’AFANB offre. L’offre d’emploi ou évènement ci-joint nous a été fourni en anglais.
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US!
FORESTRY FIELD COORDINATOR
Meadow Lake Saskatchewan
Do you enjoy a work environment that combines both field and office activities? Do you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities for continuous growth and development?
When you join Tolko Industries, you are signing on with an industry leader in world markets that has built success through three generations with over 3000 employees and growing. We provide a dynamic environment with competitive compensation where people succeed as our most valuable resource. Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
Under the direction of the Harvesting Superintendent, the Forestry Field coordinator provides technical and administrative services in the fields of harvesting, planning, purchase wood, log yard and silviculture. The Forestry Field Coordinator is responsible for ensuring personal, company and contractor safety in all areas of the work place and for technical work related to forest management. The incumbent is also responsible for ensuring that contractors meet production forecasts and for ensuring that contracts with outside organizations remain positive.
- A proven commitment to safety with a working knowledge of WorkSafe Saskatchewan and OH&S Regulations
- Registered or eligible for registration as a Professional Forester or Professional Forest Technologist with the Association of Saskatchewan Forest Professionals
- 1-3 years related industry experience
- Good organization, planning and scheduling skills, possess knowledge in negotiation, interpersonal, computer, analytic and business skills
- An understanding of forest management policy, guidelines, regulations and legislation affecting forestry, and environmental compliance
- A competitive wage and benefits program;
- A commitment to upholding the highest safety standards;
- A collaborative and respectful work environment;
- A chance to live where you work
To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today at www.tolko.com.
Applications will be accepted until October 15, 2017. We will be at UNB during the week of October 23rd to interview potential candidates.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.