Integrated Land Management Specialist | Alberta Pacific
Al-Pac is a world leader in the production of high-quality kraft pulp. These positions are located at the millsite, which is a comfortable 2-hour drive North of Edmonton, Alberta.
Location: Boyle, Alberta
Closing Date: unspecified
To Apply for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business development
- Contract Management
- Negotiating, administration, and execution of ILS contracts – integrating industry clients and Al-Pac operations
- Land management
- Project management
- Business project analyst
- A Degree in Forest Management, Environmental Resource Management, or equivalent. An MBA or business training would be of benefit.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the resource industry – Forest or Resource Management would be preferred
- Experience in Forestry or resource management
- Working knowledge of the Provincial land use and regulatory approval system
- Adept with change management
- Proficiency in all aspects of MS Office including MS Project and MS Excel preferred
- Excellent organization, negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
Mail, fax or e-mail your application in confidence to:
Human Resources, Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc.
P.O. Box 8000
Boyle, Alberta T0A 0M0
FAX: (780) 525-8028
Your application for employment is deemed to be consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Alberta-Pacific respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information and will retain this information for a period of one year after which it will be destroyed.
Alberta-Pacific is an equal opportunity employer and offers a full compensation package complete with relocation provisions.
We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.